Aetna was looking to drive acquisitions and meet sales goals with their 2015 Medicare campaign. Since the Medicare footprint comprises of 31 market territories, each holding unique sales goals, we needed to develop local custom plans while building up to the national Aetna and Coventry brand.
A SMART APPROACH
m/SIX analyzed the sales funnel and associated goals to drive strategic approach and media mix.
- Markets with high sales and lead goals received a 360 approach which was traditional heavy with Search and Display support.
- We implemented for the first time for Aetna unique telephone numbers for each newspaper publication to measure conversion tracking through to call center
- We complimented Direct Mail drops with FSIs in over 850 newspapers across 460 counties
- Based on audience insights and targeting capabilities, we utilized DRTV in high A65+ composition markets
- The campaign exceeded lead goals by 34%!
- The final CPL was 24% more efficient than originally projected.
- Our media plan generated 91% of the total leads at that time.
- Heavy negotiations drove 15%-70% off rate card.